a studio space focussed on three key pillars of wellness in the modern world.
- Knowledge expansion
Housed in a unique heritage warehouse in Port Adelaide, great care has been taken to create a raw and earthy space, highlighting the building’s natural charm and character. Offering a truly unique experience from the moment you arrive, all you need to do is set aside some time and everything else is taken care of.
- Mats and all props for yoga are provided free of charge and your class space will be ready for you to use when you arrive.
- The reception space serves as a lounge and chill out zone where you can enjoy complimentary tea and water before or after class.
- Showering facilities are available if needed.
- Concession pricing is also available.
When you open up space in the body, you open up space in the mind.
- Christopher Harrison, Founder of AntiGravity Yoga